If you’re looking for something to bring to a friends and family gathering next weekend—this might be the recipe for you! This cocktail is delicious and easy to throw together. Who wouldn’t be excited about summer when they see all the fresh berries in this cocktail? Note that although this recipe is simple to make, you will need to make it ahead of time because it needs to set for at least four hours before serving. I hope you will enjoy this Fourth of July themed beverage!
Just a heads up, I inadvertently bought a vodka that had a BLUE color to it. The red, white and blue bottle got me a little bit distracted. I would recommend buying a CLEAR berry vodka for this recipe.
- Strawberries, sliced
- Pineapple, cut into star shapes
- 2 bottles of dry white wine
- 1 cup of triple sec
- 1/2 cup berry flavored vodka
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir. Chill in the refrigerator for at least four hours.
- I have made this by cutting stars by hand, but if you have one—use a star shaped cookie cutter to cut the star shapes out of the pineapple. I also used a melon baller to add some extra pineapple to the sangria.
- You might also enjoy adding a little soda water to your glass. I personally like the little bit of fizz the soda water gives to this cocktail.
This is such a nice refreshing beverage on a hot day in the afternoon. I hope you enjoy this sangria as much as we did. If you make it please tag me on instagram @haley.homemaker and use the #haleyhomemaker so I see it!
Please enjoy responsibly. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Fourth of July!
Haley Hogoboom • @haley.homemaker